Termite Control Services PAPatriot Pest Solutions
Termite Control Services You Can Trust
- 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back
- Certified Entomologist with Over 20 Years Experience
- Local Family Owned Business
To Speak with an Expert
In most cases, our home is the single most important purchase we will ever make. Not to mention, it is a very substantial investment, too. This investment can be heavily damaged by small, wood destroying insects - and that's scary. We need to invest in termite control to protect our home before termites can damage it.
Why do people trust Patriot Pest Solutions to perform their Termite Exterminator work?
- Family owned and operated- Fully licensed and insured
- Our Treatment protocol was devised by our own Associate Certified Entomologist. (Less than 12 in the state of PA)
- We are recognized as a “Quality Pro Company” by the National Pest Management Association. Less than 2% of the companies in the nation have achieved this!
- Our technicians are all State Certified with over 15 years of experience on average!
Patriot Pest Solutions offers over 20 years’ experience in solving termite problems. We do this by conducting a thorough inspection of the property (by our Associate Certified Entomologist) and recommending the appropriate control measures based on the conditions of the structure. Patriot Pest Solutions employs two different types of control measures for termite control.
Termite Treatment PA
The conventional application of materials for a termite treatment involves injecting the material in the soil around the exterior of the house as well as in some instances the interior as well.
Termidor kills termites through contact and ingestion. Because Termidor is non-repellent, termites unknowingly ingest the product when they eat. Also, since termites can’t detect Termidor, they go about their routine activities. So even if termites are not feeding, Termidor will still kill via contact.
Termidor's unique "Transfer Effect™" works so termites don't even need to come into contact with the treated soil to die. Termites that do come into direct contact with Termidor termite treatment subsequently pick up the product on their bodies and serve as carriers who then transfer Termidor to other termites. These secondarily affected termites can also pass Termidor on through feeding or contact.
Termidor controls termite populations faster than any other termiticide, but is relatively slow acting in individual termites. Therefore, termites have ample time to spread Termidor to their nest mates before dying.
Termite Exterminator PA
The second type of control measure that Patriot Pest Solutions termite exterminator employs is a monitoring and baiting method. This method involves placing stations around the perimeter of the home and then on a set frequency, checking the station for termite activity. Once activity is found, we then begin the baiting part of the service.
Fast, long-term control. Family friendly. Installation convenience. Peace of mind. It’s that simple.
You’ll never worry about termites again. Your home is one of the most important investments you’ll ever make. Now you can confidently protect it and your family - with the 24/7 performance of the Advance Termite Bait System. Termites won’t stand a chance against this revolutionary termite exterminator product.
When compared to liquid chemical treatments, ATBS offers the following advantages:
- Stations are only installed on the outside of the home - no landscape disruption or invasive drilling to your home’s foundation as required by some products.
- Low impact for the environment, family and pets, as the bait is locked in a secure station with no access by unwanted guests.
- The system eliminates the entire colony or colonies attacking your home compared to liquid chemical treatments which only address parts of the colony.
When compared to other bait systems, ATBS offers the following advantages:
- The latest advancement in termite bait technology via a dual-stage process that features an ultra low disturbance design to pattern termite’s natural feeding behavior, leading to enhanced colony elimination.
- A unique second food source (Puri-Cell™) preferred in studies by termites over the wood used in most homes and alternative bait systems.
- A very large containerized bait load, which allows for maximum bait to be fed to the colony in a shorter time to eliminate termite colonies faster, giving you peace of mind.
- A sturdy station designed to minimize tampering/damage from lawnmowers, children and pets.